The Predio Tita is present in the national team
- Matías Zaracho has been included in Argentina squad that will be playing two friendlies during the September international fixtures. The academy product will be back in international duties after missing the Copa América due to an injury. Matías is not the only Predio Tita player included on the list as Lautaro Martínez and Rodrigo De Paul have also received a call from Lionel Scaloni.
- Darío Cvitanich is fully recovered from the muscular injury that kept him out of the match against River Plate and will be available for selection. Alejandro Donatti is also recovered from his injury (hamstring) and with Leonardo Sigali likely to be out for 2 matches (suspension to be confirmed), Nery Domínguez is expected to be deployed as a centre back alongside the former Boca Unidos, Tigre and Rosario Central, Flamengo and Tijuana defender.
- Eugenio Mena is expecting to start on Sunday. The Chilean will be back in the first IX after undergoing surgery during pre-season.
- Jonatan Cristaldo and José Luis Rodriguez Bebanz are carrying some minor muscular injuries and are doubts to face Central Cordoba on Sunday.
- Matías Zaracho’s presence on Sunday is not guaranteed due to the injury that the midfielder has been carrying for some weeks.
- Next match: Central Córdoba vs Racing Club – Kick off Saturday 25 August Sunday 3.30pm ARG time / 7.30 pm UK time
- The Superliga has announced the referees for the weekend. Mauro Bigliano will be refereeing our next match against Central Córdoba on Sunday.